Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Plan

Staying in school and getting a high school diploma, then being an entrepreneur sounds pretty sick. So that is exactly what I am doing. I do not need college and the student debt that comes with it. But, I will actually be paying off my bills while other students are paying debt. I already know the entrepreneur hustle that I am going to do, and it is relatively simple once you get the hang of it. So the harder I work and the more effort that I put into it, then the more money I will get from it. I will be super happy when I graduate, because then I will have all that free time that was wasted in school to source my products and get them out there on the market. Also, if I need money, then I can easily get a job with the diploma I acquired and build up some funds. Then once I have the desired amount of money I need, then I will put it in my business and generate profit that is continuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment